Armytek Barracuda XP-L HI Warm
- Extreme brightness 1070 OTF lumens
- Unprecedented beam distance up to 752 meters for efficient illumination of large areas
- Ultra-strong materials and thoroughly thought-out construction guarantees total protection harsh impacts or vibrations
- Light-weight but saving its excellent light characteristics and fail-proof reliability
- Simple operation and continuous runtimes – 1.5 hours at maximal mode and almost 14 hours at middle mode
- Constant brightness even when the batteries are almost discharged and at -25°C frost
- The highest IP68 dust- and waterproof standard - more than 5 hours at 10 meters depth
- Guaranteed durability — stands up the recoil of any gun gauge and falling from 30 meters height
Note: Batteries are not included in the package.
*The engraving on the flashlight may differ from the engraving on the image depending on the flashlight version.
The reflectors of Armytek flashlights have been modeled and calculated in computer software for the design of optical systems that enabled to produce a flawless light beam for a long-range distances. Flashlights with TIR optics provide smooth wide beam without distinct hotspot and sharp edges.
Keine Beiträge gefunden.
Barracuda — 2 in 1 searchlight
Barracuda is an impressively bright and lightweight for its category flashlight with a narrow beam of 1150 lumens and 775 meters, capable of illuminating objects at a great distance even under water. Designed specifically for search operations. The 1-inch body is compatible with original remote switches and weapon mounts, making it possible to use the flashlight together with a weapon.