Armytek Prime A1 XP-L Warm
- Superb light of amazing constant brightness due to powerful electronics and active temperature control without timers
- Efficient TIR-optics and no “tunnel vision” effect even after continuous use
- Warning Indication of low battery level and high temperature
- Side switch for comfortable one-hand operation and easy modes switching
- Ultra low current drain in OFF-state - more than 25 years
- Removable clip, comfortable holster and possibility of tail-stand for multipurpose use
- Compact and light-weight flashlight of guaranteed durability stands up harsh impacts and falling from 10 meters
- Total protection from water, dirt and dust penetration - flashlight continues to work even at the depth of 10 meters
- Powered by widespread АА batteries, which you can buy anywhere
Batteries are not included in the package.
*The engraving on the flashlight may differ from the engraving on the image depending on the flashlight version.
The reflectors of Armytek flashlights have been modeled and calculated in computer software for the design of optical systems that enabled to produce a flawless light beam for a long-range distances. Flashlights with TIR optics provide smooth wide beam without distinct hotspot and sharp edges.
The completely new second-generation driver S-Tek™ enables the flashlight to emit bright and constant light even when the battery 18650 Li-Ion is almost discharged.
Keine Beiträge gefunden.