Armytek Predator (green light)
- Cree XP-E2 LED and especially designed smooth reflector give distinct hotspot and minimal spill for directed aim illumination
- Green light doesn’t frighten animals and its beam can’t be seen from aside so it makes impossible to disclose your location
- Active real-time temperature control without timers: after cooling-down the brightness increases again
- Easy control with auto memorizing of last used mode and lock-out function from accidental switching on
- Standard 1" body diameter matches up with most weapon mounts
- Reliable body, red/green/blue filters and original remote switches for comfortable Hunting and secure Military application
- Guaranteed durability – stands up the recoil of any gun gauge and falling from 30 meters height
- The flashlight works for more than 5 hours at 50 meters depth
Batteries are not included in the package.
*The engraving on the flashlight may differ from the engraving on the image depending on the flashlight version.
The reflectors of Armytek flashlights have been modeled and calculated in computer software for the design of optical systems that enabled to produce a flawless light beam for a long-range distances. Flashlights with TIR optics provide smooth wide beam without distinct hotspot and sharp edges.
Keine Beiträge gefunden.
Armytek Taschenlampen sind stürzsicher
Taktische Taschenlampen halten Stürzen aus 30 Metern Höhe stand, Multi-Taschenlampen - aus 10 Metern.