Armytek Barracuda Pro (warm light)
- Extreme brightness – 1 390 OTF lumens
- Unprecedented beam distance up to 775 meters for efficient illumination of large areas
- Ultra-strong materials and robust construction guarantees total protection harsh impacts or vibrations
- Light-weight flashlight with constant light and fail-proof reliability
- Simple operation and continuous runtimes – 1 hour at maximal mode and almost 22 hours at middle mode
- Сonstant brightness with almost discharged batteries and at -25ºC outside
- The highest IP68 dust- and waterproof standard – more than 5 hours at 50 meters depth
- Guaranteed durability – stands up the recoil of any gun gauge and falling from 30 meters height
Batteries are not included in the package.
*The engraving on the flashlight may differ from the engraving on the image depending on the flashlight version.
The reflectors of Armytek flashlights have been modeled and calculated in computer software for the design of optical systems that enabled to produce a flawless light beam for a long-range distances. Flashlights with TIR optics provide smooth wide beam without distinct hotspot and sharp edges.
The completely new second-generation driver S-Tek™ enables the flashlight to emit bright and constant light even when the battery 18650 Li-Ion is almost discharged.
Keine Beiträge gefunden.